Hello, I’m Diana!
Welcome to my little spot on the interwebs! This is the space where I share my notes on life, handmade crafts, and adventures in the kitchen. I am 22, a student teacher, a young wife, and a chocolate enthusiast!
I was born in Chicago, raised in Massachusetts, and live in Utah where I found my wonderful husband, Isaac. In Utah, I also found my faith!
The name of the blog comes from where I fit in in the world. For the past several years I have found myself somewhere in-between in several aspects of my life – religion, politics, school, relationships, future plans, etc. I seek truth and beauty in the world around me.
- I broke my sternum when I was in third grade.
- My favorite thing to bake is bread.
- I was born at home on the living room sofa.
- I am attracted to the natural life style, but am still figuring out my life.
- I am the youngest grandchild on my dad’s side.
- I served as a Young Performing Missionary in Nauvoo, Illinois for my church during the summer of 2015.
- My goal for 2018 is to simplify my life, de-clutter, and minimize.
If you want to join me in my little spot, please subscribe to the blog and follow me on Instagram @dianagkelly.